You may have heard that Windows 8.1 updates have begun to roll out. For those of you who have the Nokia Lumia 1520 on AT&T, you can now update your OS to 8.1
What does Features Windows 8.1 Bring?
- Personalization – Live Tiles with multiple sizes and color options let you pin apps, music and people to your Start Screen so you choose the information you want to be displayed in the way you want to see it.
- Camera – The superb 20 Mpixel PureView™ sensor of the Lumia 1520 is now enhanced with new features and apps for enhancing and sharing your images.
- One Windows – With OneDrive, Skype, Office and Bing, the Windows experience is reinvented across all your screens—phones, tablets, PCs and Xbox—so you can shoot, share, work and play wherever you go.
- Xbox – With Xbox games, music and video in your pocket, you’ll have entertainment options on-the-go.
- Efficiency – Windows Phone is optimized to help you do more, with the new Word Flow keyboard, Action Center for managing notifications and quick actions, and a new suite of device and data management tools.
How do you get the Windows 8.1 Update?
- To begin the download you can click the Settings Live Tile > then tap Phone Update. You will then be prompted to download the update and restart your phone.
For more information please visit www.att.com/softwareupdates.
In case you’re looking into the Nokia Lumia 1520, check out the specs below. It’s one of Windows Phone’s popular devices known for its beautiful HD screen and powerful processor.
Nokia Lumia 1520 Specs:
Display: 6 inch Full HD IPS Screen (1920 x 1080 resolution – 368 ppi)
Cameras: 20 megapixel rear-facing camera / 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera
Processor / RAM: Qualcomm Snapdragon S800 / 2 GB RAM
Memory: 16 GB — With MicroSD expansion slot
Battery: 3,400 mAh embedded battery
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / NFC
Windows OS: Windows Phone 8.0 / (Update for Windows 8.1)
Price: $199 (With Contract) and up