AT&T is also announcing their pricing and availability for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone6 plus. They are also sharing a few offers.
AT&T iPhone Offers
* Get a $100 bill credit with the purchase of any iPhone when activating a new line of service with a smartphone on AT&T Next
* Get $200 off any iPad with the purchase of any iPhone on AT&T Next (iPad must be on 2 yr. service agreement, starting at $10/mo)
* These promotions can be combined
To learn more about pre-ordering your iPhone from AT&T you can go to their website HERE
AT&T iPhone 6 Pricing And Availability
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available for $0 down on AT&T Next, and Next also has no activation, upgrade or financing fees.
With Next 12, you’re eligible for a $0 upgrade after 12 months…with Next 18 the same is true after 18 months. If you choose to trade in and upgrade your smartphone after 12 or 18 installments, no further installments will be billed for your original phone.
Start over with a new plan. Or, keep your current smartphone, and after 20 or 24 monthly payments, your smartphone is paid for in full.
AT&T Trade In Values
Beginning this Friday, you can get up to $300 when you trade in your iPhone at AT&T
* $300 is minimum trade-in credit for iPhone 5S
* $200 is minimum trade-in credit for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5C