It’s easy to spot V-Moda headphones for their defining shape and style. Today the V-Moda S-80 headphones were announced. These on-ear headphones are the brand’s first all-wireless headphones.
What’s pretty cool about the V-Moda S-80 is how you can twist the earcups outward to turn the headphones into a personal speaker.
As you can see the S-80 headphones are a lot cleaner but they’re still customizable. Available in three colors, White with silver metal hardware, Black with silver metal hardware, and Black with rose gold metal hardware, you can still order customizable shields. You can see the features and details below. V-Moda pricing stays in the same range, starting at $399.99.
V-MODA: S-80 Headphones and Personal Speaker System
- Unique and attractive two-way design for traditional on-ear listening and use as a personal speaker system. By twisting out the ear cups, S-80 is instantly transformed into a high-quality personal speaker system that can be worn around the neck or placed on a tabletop for sharing music with friends and family. As soon as the ear cups are flipped into a horizontal position, smart internal circuitry auto
- Automatically adjusts the EQ and volume for the optimum sound presentation.
- A carefully crafted sound that maximizes the impact and energy of modern electronic music, with punchy low end, smooth midrange, and clear highs
- Streamlined and stylish profile with the ability to customize the look to match today’s gear or mood with interchangeable magnetic shields
- A dedicated mobile editor app allows users to shape the response for their style and taste with a custom EQ curve or one-touch presets for different genres
- Qualcomm aptX HD and AAC codecs deliver premium sound for wireless listening over Bluetooth®
- Available in White with silver metal hardware, Black with silver metal hardware, and Black with rose gold metal hardware.
OV3 Magnetic Shields: $24.99
Available on V-MODA.com and Amazon