Technology is growing ever so rapidly. I remember a while back when no one wanted to know of prepaid phone services such as Boost Mobile. Now Boost Mobile was a wide range of high-end smartphone selections and they have great plan options such as shrinking payments plan. Now they are offering new features.
Introducing Boost Mobile Quick Check
Quick Check works with Boost Mobile Wallet which was introduced recently. It’s an app that allows for your check to be used as a debit card or for online services. Check out how it works.
How Does Quick Check Work?
How Quick Check works:
· Customers pay a low, flat fee of $4 per transaction for any check type up to $2,000.
· Quick Check accepts virtually all check types, including personal, payroll and government checks.
· Customers follow simple instructions of taking a photo of the front and back of the check to submit for approval.
· Approvals are usually issued within seconds. Once the check is approved the customer has instant access to the guaranteed check funds loaded into their account for use in the Mobile Wallet app, via a Visa® prepaid card or to withdraw from an ATM.
· Quick Check is part of the Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit and requires a Boost Mobile Wallet Plus account to use the service.
If you trust the online world enough to do online banking from bank apps, transitioning to this might be a bit simpler. How many would find this useful? I am assuming those with direct deposit won’t make much use of an app like this. But it would be useful for paying others, or for emergency situations where you can’t make it to a bank.
From the Official Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit – Quick Check Service Press Release
“Quick Check is just one more way our customers can save money as its low flat-fee pricing offers an inexpensive alternative to retail check cashing,” said Andre Smith, vice president, Boost Mobile. “Offering a diverse selection of mobile financial service options gives all customers the ability to do more with their money, on their terms and from more places – all with just a few swipes of their mobile device’s screen.”
The Boost Mobile Wallet application offers international money transfer by Ria Money Transfer, bill payment, domestic and international prepaid mobile top-up, and money transfer capabilities to other Mobile Wallet accounts, all available through Wipit and its financial services partners. The application is available as a free download at the Google Play Store from a Boost Mobile Android-powered smartphone. The service is available now at select authorized indirect retailers in markets with national rollout planned to be completed by the end of the year. For more information, visit the Mobile Wallet site at https://boostmobile.wipit.me/.
Boost Mobile Money Center
For customers who already have a credit or debit card, Boost has partnered with other great vendors that offer a variety of ways customers can take care of some everyday money tasks using their phone. Whether it’s paying utility bills or keeping mobile phones topped-up back home, customers can do it quickly and easily on their Boost Mobile phone. Services include Transfer-To for international mobile recharge, Western Union and Xoom for money transfers and Precash for utility bill payments.