We’re always looking for ways to stay powered here at Tech We Like. I’m not sure if you agree but when you see your device is charged or is currently charging, it brings you great joy! I’m not joking.
For a person like myself who always has more than 1 or 2 gadgets in her bag, it’s great when you have a battery pack, it’s even better when your bag has its own battery pack. Now we’re talkin’!
TYLT, a company who has various smartphone accessories (that are also worth checking out) has come up with a great solution for those gadget hoarders on the go. TYLT has announced the Energi+ Backpack. Let’s get into this world of portable charging
TYLT Energi+ Backpack
The Energi+ Backpack has 13 pockets and over 1,450 cubic inches of internal space.
Designed with aesthetics and function in mind, the ENERGI+ Backpack is so much more than just a mobile charging bag. The backpack is equipped with the following features:
TYLT Energi+ Backpack Details
– Ten zippered pockets, five elastic pockets, key loop and pen holder
– Sunglass hard case pocket – hard on the outside, soft on the inside
– Dedicated fabric lined tablet pocket with easy access 3/4 zipper
– Trolley handle pass-thru – slide the bag onto your roller bag
– TSA checkpoint friendly design – no need to remove the laptop at the airport
– Accessory bag to manage all your tech extras
– Soft lined front pocket and tall pocket for easy access to important documents like passports or plane tickets
– Flat bottom design – keeps the backpack from falling over when placed on the ground or a table
– Side hydration sleeve for water bottles – hides away when you don’t need it
– Easy view compartments with screen fabric on several of the internal pockets
– Headphone carrying pocket at the hip for easy access
– Near Field Communication (NFC) tag built into the shoulder strap – programmable using the free Tagstand app
– Custom designed brushed metal zipper pulls
“The ENERGI Backpack is high-style practical accessory for students, travelers, rocket scientists and tech warriors alike,” says Kannyn Macrae, Director of Product Development at TYLT. “I’m a high mileage flyer and need my devices powered up every waking moment. We took every travel mishap, including security check points, sitting on airport floors to power up and device damage, and developed a built-in solution in this product.”
So how much charge does a TYLT Energi+ Backpack hold?
The removable 10,400mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion battery provides up to 4 full smartphone charges or 1 full tablet charge. That can definitely get you through the day.
For full specs on the TYLT Energi+ Backpack, go to TYLT’s official website HERE