What’s music without a little entertainment? It’s nice to have wireless speakers and all (trust me it is), but it’s good to have a bit of entertainment on the side. Today JBL has announced the JBL Pulse speaker. The JBL Pulse is your typical Bluetooth wireless speaker, but it also has a light show. I guess that’s one way of differentiating the speaker, from all the other wireless speakers out there.
“JBL Pulse will change the way you enjoy music,” said Michael Mauser, President of HARMAN Lifestyle. “You’ll be amazed how much more immersive the listening experience can be, with a lightshow perfectly synched in brightness and color with the music.”
For $199 at JBL.com, you get a speaker that delivers great JBL and a new way to enjoy your music. You can go with one of the pre-programmed light themes, or customize your own. With two 40mm drivers, you’re bound to have great sound (depending on room size), for up to 10 hours of just music or 5 hours of music and light shows.
You can pre-order today and get it will ship by November 13.
The JBL Pulse offers the following features:
- Programmable LED lights that pulse to your music wherever and whenever you want
- Unrivaled JBL sound with two high-performance 40 mm drivers and a custom-tuned bass port for clear, room-filling, high-fidelity sound
- Wireless Bluetooth® stereo streaming with NFC for instantaneous hassle-free setup
- Pre-programmed and custom-programmed light themes control brightness and color, pulsed to your music
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for hours of wireless fun
- The JBL app offers a simplified set-up, easy connection to your mobile music devices, and complete control