If you enjoy music streaming apps Samsung has something for you! Samsung Mobile just announced their own music app, Milk Music; “a new, free and ad-free radio service that offers an effortless and entertaining way to enjoy the music you love and discover new, unexpected music.”
The Milk Music streaming app has a customizable user interface and access to over 200 music-stations and 13 million songs. You should also know that Milk Music is powered by Slacker, a great streaming service. You can sign in with your Samsung account. According to the Google Play Store page it will be free for a limited time.
Milk Music Features:
- The app is free (limited time I believe).
- The Milk Music app uses a dial interface that makes it easy to surf music.
- Milk Music allows you to skip 6 songs per hour, per station.
- You can use “My Stations” to create stations based on songs and artists.
- The dial shows up to 9 genre-based stations.
- “Fine-Tune” station allows you to tweak genre-based stations.
“Milk introduces a fresh approach to music that reflects our innovation leadership and our focus on creating best-in-class consumer experiences,” said Gregory Lee, president and CEO of Samsung Telecommunications America and Samsung Electronics North America Headquarters. “We’re offering consumers amazing, rich music experiences built around what matters most to them and their lifestyle.”
What Samsung Devices Does Milk Music Work on?
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy S 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Mega
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mini
- and the Samsung Galaxy S 5 (in April)