When 4K TV’s came out they were super expensive. Even after a few years, the price has dropped, but Vizio has announced a new line of ultra HD televisions that offer very competitive pricing. A couple of days ago they introduced their M Series line of televisions . Starting at $600 for the smallest screen (43 inches), with the biggest size going up to 80 inches, Vizio’s M series will be difficult to overlook.
[From a design perspective, the VIZIO M-Series has been purposefully crafted with an all-new design that distinguishes it from the rest. Built using select materials, an elegantly slim profile and ultra-thin bezel, the all-new M-Series delivers an immersive, near borderless entertainment experience that complements any room. Additionally, the collection includes a two-sided remote with a backlit QWERTY keyboard, making searching for Ultra HD content and typing a breeze, even in the dark.]
M-Series LED Ultra HD Smart TV – Features and Specs
- Full-Array LED backlighting
- 802.11ac dual-band WiFi
- VIZIO’s V6 six-core processor
- Two-sided remote with a backlit QWERTY keyboard
M-Series Full-Array LED Ultra HD Smart TV Collection Pricing and Availability
- M-Series 43” Ultra HD Full Array LED Smart TV $599.99
- M-Series 49” Ultra HD Full Array LED Smart TV $769.99
- M-Series 50” Ultra HD Full Array LED Smart TV $799.99
- M-Series 55” Ultra HD Full Array LED Smart TV $999.99
- M-Series 60” Ultra HD Full Array LED Smart TV $1499.99
- M-Series 65” Ultra HD Full Array LED Smart TV $1699.99
- M-Series 70” Ultra HD Full Array LED Smart TV $2199.99
- M-Series 75” Ultra HD Full Array LED Smart TV $2999.99
- M-Series 80” Ultra HD Full Array LED Smart TV $3999.99
Consumers can find the all-new M-Series Ultra HD Smart TV collection rolling out both in-store and online through key retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, BJ’s Wholesale, Costco Wholesale, Sam’s Club, Target, VIZIO.com and Walmart.
You can get more information on Vizio’s M-Series HERE
Would you be willing to get into the 4K TV world at this price point?