A couple of weeks ago at CES 2019, I had hands-on time with so many gadgets. I had the chance to check out the new dash cameras from Nextbase. They already have a pretty impressive range of cameras, but their next line, Series 2 gets even more impressive with modular add-ons, an emergency alert system, and Amazon Alexa capabilities. Nextbase wants to continue dominating in the dash camera field and it looks like they have the lineup for it.
Additional features of the revolutionary Nextbase Series 2 Dash Cam range include:
- Image Quality – Building on Nextbase Series 1 sector-leading image quality, Series 2 uses the very latest Ambella solutions and Sony Sensors, which combined with Nextbase’s unique knowledge and own IP, delivers unrivaled image quality day and night
- Rear View, Rear Window, Cabin View, and Radar Modules – the first Dash Cam range to let drivers choose their level of protection and personalization, by having multiple secondary Camera options, along with trailblazing radar technology to offer predictive parking mode
CHECK OUT OUR REVIEW OF THE NEXTBASE 622GW DASH CAM
- Incident Aware – a unique feature that works in conjunction with AutoSync allows incident footage to be instantly uploaded to an insurer or third party on the command of the user
- Nextbase Click&Go™ Pro Mount – building on the success of the mount used in the previous range, the new Series 2 mount uses a magnetic ‘auto guide’ mounting and also delivers power, meaning the Dash Cam itself is cable-free
CHECK OUT OUR REVIEW OF THE NEXBASE 422GW
- Intelligent Parking Mode on all models – offers protection to the vehicle even when the user is parked, by sensing contact and recording the incident
- MyNextbase Connect App – fully upgraded software suite with in-house built App and playback software for Androids/iOS, PC and online at mynextbase.com
- Smaller and more discrete – 35% smaller than Nextbase Series 1, making for a more discrete application
- IPS touch screens – IPS screens used on all models to ensure crisp and clear playback, partnered with the touch screen on 322GW/422GW/522GW for increased control and functionality.