There’s a new addition to the Sony Mobile family. They have announced the Sony Xperia 5 II. The phone is compact but powerful. Check out some of the specs.
Sony Xperia 5 II Specs
Display: 6.1-inch FHD+HDR OLED display (120Hz Refresh Rate). 449 PPI | Gorilla Glass 6
Cameras: Three 12-MP rear-facing cameras / 8MP front-facing camera
Processor / RAM: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 / 8GB RAM
Battery: 4,000 mah
Connectivity : Bluetooth 5 / Wi-Fi / Nano SIM / USB-C / fast charging
OS: Android 10
Features: Water-resistant IP68 rating | headphone jack
The Xperia 5 II is all about multimedia consumption. A phone made for both mobile photographers, gamers, and those who just listen to tons of music and watch a lot of content on the go. The 6.1-inch display allows for mobile gaming, and the three rear 12-megapixel cameras with technology from Sony’s Alpha cameras are great for mobile photography. It even has a headphone jack. To take your gaming to the next level, connect a PlayStation®4 DUALSHOCK®411 Wireless Controller, and play Android games with authentic gaming experience.
Sony Xperia 5 II Features
- Award-winning camera technologies from Alpha brand series cameras, including Real-time Eye AF1 and up to 20 fps2 burst shooting with continuous autofocus that performs AF / AE calculations at 60 times per second3.
- World’s first 4K HDR 120fps slow-motion movie recording in a smartphone4 can capture and play back up to 5x slow-motion when recorded at 24fps, further expanding the possibilities of cinematic expression.
- Immersive 21:9 CinemaWide™ 6.1” FHD+ HDR OLED display5 delivers unprecedented color accuracy with Creator mode “powered by CineAlta” technology.
- Built for gaming with a 120Hz Refresh rate6 display and 240Hz Motion blur reduction7 for smooth action, plus 240Hz touch scanning rate5 and touch response improvements by 356 percent when compared to previous model for quick and accurate gaming control.
- Next-Generation processing8 power with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865, and high capacity 4,000mAh battery with fast charging for optimal speed and performance.
- The perfect size andpacked with the latest innovative Sony technology in a compact ergonomic design (W 2.68 in x D 0.31 in) that fits comfortably in a hand or pocket.
Pricing and Availability
In the U.S., the Xperia 5 II will be available unlocked in black and comes equipped with Android 10. The Xperia 5 II will be available for pre-order for about $950 on September 29, 2020 and ships to customers on December 4, 2020.
Preorder Xperia 5 II by November 29, 2020 and receive a gaming bundle worth over $400 including a gaming headset, a 10,000mAh power bank and 21,600 Call of Duty Mobile Points at direct.sony.com/xperia or other participating Sony authorized retailers. Xperia 5 II will be compatible with Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket networks.