Apple Arcade invited us to check out some of the exclusive games coming to Apple Arcade this week, had a great time talking to developers and checking out the games. It’s twenty games total coming to Apple Arcade with four new exclusives.
Apple Arcade subscription allows you to access all the games in the “arcade” for a monthly fee. There are different ways to get a subscription.
- Apple Arcade is available for $4.99 monthly with a one-month free trial.
Customers who purchase a new iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV receive three free months of Apple Arcade for new subscriptions.
- Apple Arcade is part of Apple One’s Individual ($14.95), Family ($19.95), and Premier ($29.95) monthly plans, with a one-month free trial.
- Arcade Originals are playable across iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. App Store Greats are available on iPhone and iPad.
- An Apple Arcade subscription gives a family of up to six unlimited access to all the games in its catalog.
- Availability for the 200+ titles across devices varies based on hardware and software compatibility. Some content may not be available in all areas.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Splintered Fate
Wow, that nostalgia hit big on this game. What’s great about TMNT Splintered Fate is that it’s co-op gameplay with up to four players. Players can play as one of the turtles on the roguelike action quest to save the kidnapped Splinter. Each turtle has unique powers which can be upgraded throughout the game. Such a fun experience.
WHAT THE CAR?
This was such a fun racing game. You’re a car with legs. This silly game is full of hidden adventures and puzzles. A great game to play without pressure. You can create your own levels and share them with friends. Just a chill game overall but so much fun to play!
Brought me back to one of my favorite mobile games, Words With Friends. It’s one of the games to put mobile gaming on the map. Developed with the co-creator of Words with Friends, this version has some of your fave Disney and Pixar friends. You can play online with friends or complete the daily challenges.
Cityscapes: Sim Builder
Just like the title suggests, you are building cities in Cityscapes. Cityscapes is optimized for mobile gaming. The twist is that is focused on sustainability. players must carefully balance citizens’ basic needs, such as housing, jobs, and utilities, while considering the impact of industry and transportation on the environment.
Besides these four Apple exclusives, some classic mobile games are heading over to Apple Arcade. The very popular Temple Run, Chess Universe, Disney Coloring World, Farming Simulator 20 and more. You can learn more about Apple Arcade here.