This Cyber Monday, Motorola will be offering their Moto X (2nd Gen.) off-contract for $359. That’s $140 off the regular price. In addition any accessory you order along with it will be an additional 30% off.
If you’re a Verizon Wireless customer your deal is even better. You can pick up the Moto X (2nd Gen.) for as little as a penny. Yes, I said a penny, one whole cent.
In order to take advantage of these deals you need to register here on Monday, Dec. 1, beginning at 11 am to 5 PM CST OR while supplies last. Once registration is complete you will be emailed your unique promo code. Code MUST be used within by Dec. 15, 11:59 PM CST. Seems like a lot to remember so let’s break it down step by step.
Here are the details:
- $140 off the price of an off-contract Moto X (2nd gen.).
- Moto X (2nd gen.) on Verizon Wireless starting at one cent. If a consumer signs up for a new account, has an eligible upgrade, or adds a line, they can get a 16gb Moto X for $.01, 32Gb for $50.01. Wood and leather available for an additional $25
- 30% off any accessories with the purchase of a Moto X (2nd gen.)*.
- Registration for the code is Mon, Dec. 1, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm CST OR while supplies last
- Codes must be redeemed by Monday 12/15 11:59 pm CST.
Also, Moto E will be available for $9.99 from Straight Talk via walmart.com, while quantities last.