The Holiday season is officially underway this week. We have Thanksgiving coming, followed by Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Things will get busy and some of you will have family to entertain. Or you might want to entertain yourself between travel and celebrating.
Verizon is introducing Connection Day on Wednesday November 26th 2014.
What is Verizon Wireless Connection Day?
Verizon’s Connection Day is supposed to make traveling and/ or preparing for your Thanksgiving holiday a bit more enjoyable. Connection Day isn’t limited to Verizon Wireless / FIOS customers only. While they do get some other perks, Connection day is for every wireless customer to enjoy. They have ” connections” for everyone, whether they’re at home or on the go.
Check out some of the entertainment Verizon Wireless is offering
Verizon FiOS: Special mobile access to popular movies and TV shows from November 26 to December 1, compliments of Verizon FiOS, by downloading the free FiOS Preview app.
- Amazon: Selection of 10 free/discounted apps, plus two free Audible book downloads (new members) or $10 Audible credit (current members)
- Apple: A special offer from iTunes to be revealed on Nov. 26
- Condé Nast: Free Digital Edition downloads of 17 Conde Nast Publications, including Wired, Vanity Fair and GQ.
- Free Wi-Fi: 30-minute complimentary Internet sessions through Boingo Wireless (at airports) and Gogo Technologies (in-flight).
- JetBlue: Free in-flight Fly-Fi (Wi-Fi) for flights between November 26th and December 24th.
- Pandora Media: Free seven-day trial of Pandora One
Verizon Wireless customers do get a special treat though. Starting today, MORE Everything customers who register for Connection Day at verizon.com/connectionday are eligible to immediately receive a one-time gift of 1GB of shareable data applied to their account. Plus, they’ll get another 1GB of data in their next billing cycle.
Hope these tips help make your commute and / or preparation more enjoyable.