As you know, the Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are Verizon Wireless exclusives. You can get them from the Google Store, but no carrier will have them except Verizon. The phone will officially be in stores tomorrow. Here’s a refresher on the specs and Verizon’s pricing.
Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL Specs
Display: 5.5 inch (1920 x1080) | 443 PPI / 6.3 inch QHD + OLED | 523 PPI (Pixel 3 XL)
Cameras: 12.2 Mp rear-facing camera / two 8 megapixel front-facing cameras
Processor / RAM: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 / 4GB RAM
Memory: 64GB / 128 GB Internal Memory (no expansion slot)
Battery: 2,915 mah nonremovable / 3,430 mah (Pixel 3 XL)
Connectivity : Bluetooth 5 / Wi-Fi / Nano SIM / USB-C / fast charging / wireless charging.
OS: Android Pie 9.0
Features: Water-resistant IP68 rating | no headphone jack
Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pricing, Availability and Promotions
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are available in 3 colors: Clearly White, Just Black and Not Pink.
- Pixel 3 starts at $33.33 per month for 24 months on Verizon device payment ($799.99 retail price; 0% APR)
- Pixel 3 XL starts at $38.74 per month for 24 months ($929.99 retail price; 0% APR).
- For a limited time, if you buy one Google Pixel 3 from Verizon, you can get a second 64GB Pixel 3 on them. (Both Pixels must be purchased on Verizon device payment and require one new line of service.)
- They have the accessories too! Verizon is also selling the new Pixel Stand and Google Home Hub, as well as a ton of new cases for both phones.
LG V40 ThinQ Specs
Display: 6.4 inch P-OLED | 537 PPI | (3120 x 1440)
Cameras: Two 12.2 mp rear-facing cameras (f/1.5 | f/2.4)/ One16 mp rear-facing camera (f/1.9) /
one 8 megapixel front-facing camera and one 5mp front-facing camera
Processor / RAM: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 / 6GB RAM
Memory: 64GB (with expansion slot)
Battery: 3,300 mah nonremovable /
Connectivity : Bluetooth 5 / Wi-Fi / Nano SIM / USB-C / fast charging / wireless charging / 3.5 mm headphone jack
OS: Android Oreo 8.1
Features: Water-resistant IP68 rating |
- LG V40 ThinQ will be available October 18 in Aurora Black and Verizon-exclusive Moroccan Blue.
- The V40 will start at $40.83 a month for 24 months on Verizon device payment ($979.99 retail; 0% APR).
- For a limited time, new and existing customers can get $200 off a LG V40 when purchased on Verizon device payment.
- If you’re switching to Verizon or adding a new line, you can get up to $300 off when you trade in your old phone.
- If you preorder an LG V40 ThinQ from Verizon between October 18 and November 2 you can receive a free SanDisk Ultra® 256GB microSDXC™ memory card and adapter and auto-enrollment in the LG Second Year Promise program