A few months ago we reviewed the Fitbit Flex activity tracker on Tech We Like. In the review I mentioned how one of my favorite things about the Fitbit Flex is the companion app. It syncs flawlessly and it’s easy to use. I have great news for those with Windows Phones, the Fitbit app is available for Windows Phone 8.1.
Fitbit App on Windows Phone 8.1
Here is a list of what is included in the Fitbit app for Windows Phone 8.1 today:
- Real-time stats: Automatic and wireless syncing for all Fitbit activity and sleep trackers through Bluetooth 4.0
- Fitbit on your Start screen: Pin the Fitbit Live Tile to your Start screen and quickly view your step count
- Stay on track: Real-time and historical stats in easy-to-understand graphs, to help track progress and set goals
- Log more than activity: Recently enhanced food database of more than 350,000 foods with accurate nutritional data for faster, better food-logging and calorie coaching
- Get motivated: Fitbit’s motivational social tools like notifications and badges, to help reach target goals
- Stay social: Ability to challenge friends and family with leaderboards, direct messages, cheers and taunts
I synced my Fitbit Flex and the app seems to be running smoothly. Displays the stats on the dashboard, when you swipe left, you can see your friends list. When you swipe again, you get your Activity logs. This includes “Activity, water, food and sleep”. This is also where you would set the alarm.