We’re nearing October which means the release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is due soon. AT&T and T-Mobile have already announced pricing and pre-order dates. Will you be pre-ordering the new Galaxy Note 4? Here’s a reminder of the specs
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs
Display: 5.7 inch (143.9mm) Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560 x 1440)
Cameras: 16 Megapixel rear-facing camera (with OIS) / 3.7 megapixel front-facing camera
Processor / RAM: 2.7 Ghz Quad-Core Processor/ 3 GB RAM
Memory: 32 GB / 64GB Internal Memory with expansion slot
Battery: 3,200 mAh removable battery (Adaptive fast charging)
Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi / IR Remote / USB 2.0 / NFC
OS: Android KitKat 4.4.2
Features: Ultra power saving mode, download booster, S Health 3.5
AT&T Pricing for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Pre-orders for the Note 4 on AT&T begin (tomorrow) Friday September 19th. It will be available in 2 colors: Charcoal Black and Frost White
- Price (Next pricing is always $0 down, $0 activation…upgrades available after 12 or 18 months):
- $34.42 per month with AT&T Next 18.
- $41.30 per month with AT&T Next 12.
- $299.99 with a two-year agreement.
- No annual commitment for $825.99.
- New customers and existing AT&T customers who activate a new line of service with a smartphone on AT&T Next will receive a $100 bill credit.
- More information HERE www.att.com/GalaxyNote4
T-Mobile Pricing and Availability for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be available at participating T-Mobile stores nationwide and online starting Friday, October 17 for
- $0 down and $31.24 monthly for 24 months.
- More information HERE https://explore.t-mobile.com/new-samsung-devices-note-4-gear
Sprint Pricing and Availability for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 arrives at Sprint on Friday, Oct. 17, with the benefits of the high-speed data capabilities of Sprint Spark and the best rate plan options of any national carrier for individuals, couples and families.
Preorders for Galaxy Note 4 begin Friday, Sept. 26, at www.sprint.com/galaxynote4.
With Sprint Easy Pay, well-qualified buyers can purchase Galaxy Note 4 with
- $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $30 (SRP: $720; excluding taxes; service plan required).
- Sprint also extended its limited-time offer for the Sprint Family Share Pack. A family with up to 10 lines, can get 20GB of shared data and unlimited talk and text for only $100 a month through 2015.