The much talked about Samsung Galaxy Alpha is coming exclusively to AT&T on September 26th. This phone is better than mid-range but not a powerhouse like Samung’s other devices (Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4). It is the only Samsung phone to sport a full metal frame, something many have been waiting for Samsung to do for a while now.
Check out the specs and features below
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Specs
Display: 4.7” HD Super AMOLED® display
Cameras: 12 Megapixel rear-facing camera / 2.1 megapixel front-facing camera
Processor / RAM: 2.5 Ghz Quad-Core Processor/ 2 GB RAM
Memory: 32 GB (no expansion slot)
Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi / USB 2.0 / NFC
OS: Android KitKat 4.4
Features: Ultra power saving mode, S Health
Pricing and Availability
- $25.55 per month on AT&T Next18.
- $30.65 per month on AT&T Next12.
- $199.99 with a two-year agreement.
- No annual commitment for $612.99.
- New customers and existing AT&T customers who activate a new line of service with a smartphone on AT&T Next will receive a $100 bill credit.
- (Also can be combined with:) Extra $50 off Samsung Galaxy tablets when you buy any Samsung smartphone (each with a new 2-year wireless agreement; can use AT&T Next for the phone). Details.
- Charcoal Black
- Dazzling White
- Frosted Gold
“We are excited to offer you yet another industry leading smartphone with the announcement of the Galaxy Alpha on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network,2 covering more than 300 million Americans,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T. “The Samsung Galaxy Alpha marries sleek, premium design with all of the great features and Samsung technology that you have come to expect from a Galaxy product.” –
When it goes live, you can get more information on the Galaxy Alpha HERE